- Our mission is To train students in latest technologies and developments in the field of I.C.T. and to groom them as high quality I.T. professionals.
The vision and mission of the institution are communicated to the students, staff and stakeholders through several ways. Some of them are:
- College Website
- Display Boards
- Inaugural Speeches
- The institute started in year 2000 and run by Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat. Initially we started with M.Sc.(Information Technology) program. M.Sc. (IT) is a unique 5 year integrated course. This five year program in information technology combines various facets of computer applications, electronics, communication and business systems. M.Sc. (IT) is the first program of its kind which admits students who have passed higher secondary examination.
- Then we started M.Sc.(Information and Communication Technology) in year 2005. It is two years post graduation level course. It also combines various facets of programming, networking and communication. It admits students who have passed their graduation in computer background.
- The Courses are a mixed blend of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business systems, Management, Electronics and Communication Engineering, computer Application etc. The goal of M.Sc(IT)/ICT Programs is to prepare students with intellectual and professional skills with breadth and depth of knowledge, in order to enable them to fetch challenging career opportunities in an ever-changing world of Information and communication technology.
- We focus on the Latest Developments in I.T. Industry. The curriculum is designed so that the students remains on par with Technological advancement coming up very rapidly in the I.T. Industry. The courses are designed so that the students get an ample opportunity to get familiar with the work ethics of the I.T. Industry. We give students a mixed blend of Electronics and Communication Engineering / Technology, Application of Computer and Information Technology. The students will have to undergo intensive Lab Work during the course. The students will have Two Full Time Projects - one at the Bachelor's level and another at the Master's level (6 Months).
- By the end of the program students gain the high level of expertise in both software and hardware areas of IT. These courses have contributed exceptional IT professionals who are doing extremely well in all the areas of IT.