Lab 7 IoT (Internet of Things) Lab Equipments
- Arduino UNO kits for Embedded system and IOT application Development
- 8051 microcontroller(8-bit ) based embedded system development kits
- 8086 microprocessor development kits
- ARM-7 microcontroller(32 bit) based embedded system development kits
- Different peripherals Interface and control module electronic Kits.
- Different type of sensors and its interface modules like ultrasonic sensor, flame sensor, IR sensor, etc.
- Different types of actuators and its interface modules like Relay control card, stepper motor control card, servo motors, keyboard interface cards, etc.
- FireBird V 2560 based robotic kits
- Spark V Robotic kits
Desktop Machines Configuration
|Device and Make||Configuration||Total Machines|
|Lenovo Thinkcentre |
RAM :4 GB
Hard Disk : 500 GB
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Operating System: Windows 7 professional/ Ubuntu 14.04
Spark- V and Firbird –v Robotics kits with Robotic Arms:
Zigbee based Wireless Sensor Network Kit
Raspberry Pi and Arduino kits for Embedded system and Internet of Things (IOT)
8051 and 8086 Micro-controller programming kits:
Peripheral interface cards for Microcontroller and microprocessor kits
Teachers and students invited by IIT Bombay for E-yantra Event on completion of Task based Training (TBT)